It’s easy to get into a Chinese court, but very difficult to get out once you’ve been “trapped.” A maximum number of foreign businesses do not like to pay charges to attorneys and only engages PRC lawyers at the very last moment when they are served with the summons and complaints.
The notable thing is, bearing the charges of a PRC lawyer to keep you out of the legal tussle is comparatively low and much more affordable option. Having a good attorney can provide incredible value to your business, namely in helping to protect you from legal implications.
Why Hire PRC Lawyers–
- PRC Law firms in China can be very creative when it comes to deal with various issues and offer excellent legal aid to the foreign clients.
- PRC lawyers are domestically trained and play an invaluable part to the international business because of their remarkable experience and local knowledge.
- Chinese speaking lawyers are better placed to draft China trademark registration, WFOE contracts and NNN agreements compared to non-Chinese speaking attorneys.
- China trademark registration attorneys are licensed to practice law in China can give you legal advice, help you avoid pitfalls with your application, increase your likelihood of getting a registration and help you enforce your trademark rights in China.
- Anytime you need to draft or negotiate a contract in China whether with a customer, employee, or supplier – it’s important that you have a PRC lawyer present to help with any legalities.
The infringement of intellectual property rights and other commerce-related rights such as trademark, patent or copyright and commercial secrets are quite common in China. Business owners from the U.S. and Europe need to be extra-cautious while doing business in China. A PRC attorney is the right person to rely on for all your legal aids.